Lean startup (Vietnamese style)
There is a man in front of my house selling coconut juice. His name is Anh 7.
1. gets discounted lunch from the restaurant across the street (20K vs 25K)
2. uses the neighbor’s house to store his stuff at night
3. uses the public restroom for free (or in exchange of coconuts)
4. receives calls for free with the security guard’s phone next door
5. pays no rent or tax
6. spends no money on marketing (There is no need when Saigon heat is nearly 40°C and the streets are teeming w/ scooters)